In my Bag – Caribeean Edition
I finally made up my mind. This is the bag I’m bringing to my Caribbean trip:
What’s in it then?
- Leica M8 with Elmarit 28mm ASPH
- Fuji X100 with black painted hood
- Sekonic Twinmate L208 light meter
- Leica Summicron 50mm type IV with Leica cap
- Spare M8 battery
- Lens pen
- Fenix LD10 Flashlight
- Billingham Hadley Small Bag
- Lowepro modified SD wallet with filters (Heliopan Yellow, Orange and IR 720nm in 39mm, Yellow and IR720nm in 40.5mm plus a 39-52mm adapter with a 52mm ND8), spare SD and business card
Not pictured: Leica & Fuji battery chargers, a compact underwater camera with some ISO800 color print film, a Minolta M-Rokkor 40mm f/2 lens (which I forgot in the bag).
My guess here is both Summicron and Rokkor will stay unused in the bag, along with several filters (40.5 filters are for Rokkor only).
I will use a lot the ND8 filter, due to the harsh tropical sun and maybe the infrared.
I will miss shooting film, but my wife is bringing her Olympus XA, loaded with some homemade Redscale film 🙂
Goal: have a lot of fun 🙂